Please enter your post code and select report you are interested to find out your price
What and How We Do It
National Surveys offers property owners a fast, efficient and professional way to order domestic/commercial energy efficiency surveys, legionella risk assessments, landlord inventories and floor plans . Once an order is submitted you'll be contacted by a credited, qualified and fully insured energy assessor within twelve working hours. The assessor will then conduct a non intrusive survey. Once complete the certificate will be emailed directly to the customer!
As a property owner you must obtain an EPC every ten years or when the fabric of the building is altered, for example: insulation, boilers, windows.
National Surveys offer a single source for all your energy-related surveys, legionella risk assessments, landlord inventories and floor plans.
We use fully-qualified and vetted assessors to carry out the work needed for your property.
Products / Services
Nationals Surveys specialise in domestic and commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), legionella risk assessments, Display Energy Certificates (DECs), floor plans and landlord inventories.
- Government publishes guidance for commercial landlords on minimum energy efficiency regs – read more
- Property News: Five things all landlords must prepare for in 2017 – read more
- Investing in Buy-to-Let? Make sure you’re considering the following – read more
- Call for energy performance rules to be adjusted for old and historic buildings in UK – read more
- Energy efficiency regs could make many homes un-rentable - claim – read more
- Rental properties need their EPC reassessed – read more
- Landlord’s EPC Deadline Could Give Tenants Whip Hand in Lease Negotiations – read more
- Listed buildings and EPCs – a huge headache for landlords – read more
- Landlords set to feel heat of EPC change – read more
- Thinking of moving? Five questions to ask about the fuel bills – read more
- Commercial landlords need to get ahead on energy standards – read more
- Leading letting agent says landlords should get EPCs re-assessed – read more
- The three P’s of selling property in the UK: planning, preparing, and packing – read more
- Energy-performance clock is ticking for landlords – read more
- Is social housing better insulated than other tenures? – read more
- Own a draughty home? You should be banned from selling it, says think-tank – read more
- APHC issues Legionella warning following hospice death – read more
- Taking on a Commercial Lease? Here's a guide to help navigate the pitfalls. – read more
- ACE report reveals poor energy efficieny of London's buildings – read more
- Legionella risk assessments increase in rented properties, says APHC – read more
- Energy efficiency for buildings: the business case in five points – read more
- Will Brexit affect EPC's. – read more