Please enter your post code and select report you are interested to find out your price
What and How We Do It
National Surveys online website offers property owners in the UK a fast, efficient and professional way to order domestic energy performance certificates, commercial display energy, legionella risk assessments, landlord inventories and floor plans.
Once an order is submitted, you'll be contacted by a credited, qualified and fully insured energy assessor within twelve working hours. The assessor will then conduct a non-intrusive survey. Once complete the certificate will be emailed directly to the customer!
As a property owner, you must obtain an EPC every ten years or when the fabric of the building is altered, for example: insulation, boilers, windows. National Surveys can offer you cheap energy performance certificates for your property.
National Surveys offer a single source for all your energy-related surveys, legionella risk assessments, landlord inventories and floor plans.
We use fully-qualified and vetted assessors to carry out the work needed for your property.
Products / Services
Nationals Surveys specialise in cheap domestic and commercial Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs), legionella risk assessments, Display Energy Certificates (DECs), floor plans and landlord inventories.
- Government publishes guidance for commercial landlords on minimum energy efficiency regs – read more
- Property News: Five things all landlords must prepare for in 2017 – read more
- Investing in Buy-to-Let? Make sure you’re considering the following – read more
- Call for energy performance rules to be adjusted for old and historic buildings in UK – read more
- Energy efficiency regs could make many homes un-rentable - claim – read more
- Rental properties need their EPC reassessed – read more
- Landlord’s EPC Deadline Could Give Tenants Whip Hand in Lease Negotiations – read more
- Listed buildings and EPCs – a huge headache for landlords – read more
- Landlords set to feel heat of EPC change – read more
- Thinking of moving? Five questions to ask about the fuel bills – read more
- Commercial landlords need to get ahead on energy standards – read more
- Leading letting agent says landlords should get EPCs re-assessed – read more
- The three P’s of selling property in the UK: planning, preparing, and packing – read more
- Energy-performance clock is ticking for landlords – read more
- Is social housing better insulated than other tenures? – read more
- Own a draughty home? You should be banned from selling it, says think-tank – read more
- APHC issues Legionella warning following hospice death – read more
- Taking on a Commercial Lease? Here's a guide to help navigate the pitfalls. – read more
- ACE report reveals poor energy efficieny of London's buildings – read more
- Legionella risk assessments increase in rented properties, says APHC – read more
- Energy efficiency for buildings: the business case in five points – read more
- Will Brexit affect EPC's. – read more